Artifact is pleased to announce that ADTransform version 1.0 is available.
The Artifact Data Transformer (ADTransform) is a data connector for ETVL applications.
It reads or extracts data, transforms it, validates the resulting data streams and outputs the data streams.
It has a plugin architecture that is dynamically configured so that any combination of modules can be configured into it to perform many different types of data manipulations.
The 1.0 release includes the plug-ins and configurations required to support Saba Enterprise Cloud 7.x data integration projects.
This provides transformation and validation of CSV and Excel exports from HRIS system to formats that can be imported into Saba SEC 7.x.
Version 1.0 is the first release that is based on the new flexible plug-in architecture that uses sequences of single purpose plug-ins to perform complex data manipulation.
Version 1.0 includes the following new features:
- integration with JasperReports so that reports can be produced from data streams processed through ADTransform
- branch and call flow control that provides the ability to set up multiple paths within the workflow based on the results of decision plug-ins
- wait and halt control that allows ADTransform to act as a background service that periodically performs a workflow
- simple and consistent way to specify plug-in configurations
- documentation for the plug-ins that allows clients to program their own workflows
For more information, please viisit our ADTransform web site